Come see what we're all about!
The purpose statement of Men’s Ministries at Tri-State Fellowship is "To equip men to model Jesus to their families, co-workers, friends and neighbors through biblical training, service and Christ-centered relationships among men."
There are numerous ways the men of TSF are working to accomplish this:
- Second Hour classes - 11 am - 12 pm Sunday mornings - specifically geared for men and their needs.
- Retreats each year - sometimes national events and also a TSF Men's Retreat locally.
- Men's Breakfasts - Held the second Saturday of each month, 8 am to 9:30 am, with great food, teaching, discussion and fellowship.
- Service Projects - This could include any opportunity that arises to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
- Other Men's Social Functions - Movie nights, baseball games... just a way to connect, have fun, and, oh yeah, eat!
Check us out!
GO HERE TO SEE WHAT'S CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN MEN'S MINISTRIES!