6-WEEK "FALL PREVENTION" CLASS
APRIL 14, 21, 28 and MAY 12, 19, 26
9 to 11 AM
"Stepping On" Fast Facts:
• Classes are run by trained Stepping On Leaders
• Classes are FREE!
• 6 weeks, 2 hours each week
• 6-8 people minimum in a class
What is "Stepping On"?
• Evidence-based falls prevention program
• Utilizes up-skilling of local experts (Vision, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy and Community Expert) who introduce key content areas.
• Focuses on the key aspects which cause a person to fall: Home Safety, Medications, Vision, and Stability
Who is "Stepping On" for?
• If you have ever had a fall
• If you have a fear of falling
• If you live independently or with minimal assistance
• If you are cognitively intact
• If you are at risk of falling
Sign Up Below:
Have some questions before signing up? You can call 301.302.4831 to speak to someone.
Remember to click the "SUBMIT" button when you've completed the form.