Tri-State Fellowship Faith Community Nursing
is a Health Ministry that recognizes wholeness of mind, body, and spirit and seeks to bring health and wellness activities to a congregation.
Faith Community Nurses are Registered Nurses (RNs) who have been educated in wholistic ministry and can assist individuals toward gaining optimal mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health by complementing the ministries within the church.
Faith Community Nurses serve as a bridge to better health for individuals in these ways:
- Health counselor and promoter
- Educator of holistic health practices (we promote understanding of the relationship between life-style, attitudes, faith and well-being)
- Advocate/Resource/Referral Agent (we answer questions and make referrals related to health and care)
- Liaison with community services (we refer individuals to appropriate health and/or community agencies)
- Teacher of health and wellness topics
- Healer of spirit, mind and body (we practice the gifts of presence and prayer)
Click the button below to take a brief survey to help with planning.
Want to be involved or need assistance?
Whether you need some assistance or are looking to volunteer to serve at upcoming activities, let us know. Email FCN.firstname.lastname@example.org or provide your name and contact information below and we’ll be in touch.